ISA Bus, 6-ch, 12-bit Analog Output Board.
The A-726 card is new generation product is designed as completely compatible with the A-626.
The A-626, A-628 and A-726 are 12-bit analog output boards with 16 digital input channels and 16 digital output channels. The A-626 and A-726 supports 6 analog output channels while the A-628 supports 8 analog output channels. They are supports both current and voltage output range .The each D/A channel can be individually jumper selectable for different voltage range +/-10 V, +/-5 V, 0 ~ 5 V, 0 ~ 10 V and 4 ~ 20 mA (sink) current. On board reference chip BB Ref-01 is used for solving the thermo-drifting problem of the reference voltage.
These cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32-bit Windows XP/Vista/7. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- ISA Bus
- 6 analog output channels for A-626/A726 only
- 8 analog output channels for A-628 only
- 12-bit resolution
- Voltage output range: 0 ~ 5 V, 0 ~ 10 V, ±5 V, ±10 V
- Current output range: 4 ~20 mA (sink)
- Internal reference voltage: -5 V, -10 V
- External reference voltage: ±10 V (max.) AC or DC
- IRQ level from IRQ3 ~ IRQ 15
- 16 digital output channels
- 16 digital input channels
- Connects directly to DB-16P, DB-16R, DB-24PR, DN-20 and DN-37