USB to 32 Reed Relay Outputs Digital Interface Adapter
The 8224 provides 32 SPST Form A dry contact Reed relays for PC-based control and automation of equipment via an available USB port. Reed relays provide long-life switch closures well suited to low current devices. Outputs are grouped into four-bit segments that each share a common for easy wiring via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks.
SeaDAC modules are housed in a rugged, attractive plastic enclosure and include a highly-retentive USB Type B connector to prevent accidental disconnection. Standard operating temperature range of SeaDAC modules is 0C to +70C and extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) is optional.
The SeaMAX software suite supports the SeaDAC family and is designed to work with third party applications via the SeaMAX API software libraries, or use any Modbus RTU compliant device. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- 32 SPST Form A Reed relays
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- High-retention USB Type B connector prevents accidental disconnection of USB cable
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Housed in rugged, attractive plastic enclosure
- 72 inch USB A to B cable included