USB to 16 Isolated Inputs / 8 Form C Relay Outputs Digital Interface Adapter
Interface 32 optically isolated inputs via any USB connection with the 8223. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC and provide 300V external isolation. Connection is made using convenient 3.5mm removable screw terminal connectors. To facilitate easy wiring, the inputs are grouped in 4-bit segments that each share a common.
SeaDAC modules are housed in a rugged, attractive plastic enclosure and include a highly-retentive USB Type B connector to prevent accidental disconnection. The 8223 is USB bus powered, so no external power supply is needed. Standard operating temperature range of SeaDAC modules is 0C to +70C and extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) is optional.
The SeaMAX software suite supports the SeaDAC family and is designed to work with third party applications via the SeaMAX API software libraries, or use any Modbus RTU compliant device. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
Get a jumpstart on your digital I/O development with The Digital I/O Handbook that will provide helpful information that you will use again and again. Check out Chapter 1 for an overview of logic principles.
- 32 optically isolated inputs
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- High-retention USB Type B connector prevents accidental disconnection of USB cable
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Housed in rugged, attractive plastic enclosure
- 72 inch USB A to B cable included