USB to 32 Channel TTL Digital Interface Adapter.
Control and monitor up to 32 channels of buffered drive digital I/O via an internal USB connection with the 8126-KT. The module addresses the 32 channels of I/O as four eight-bit ports, each programmable as input or output. Use a standard 50-pin IDC ribbon cable to connect an industry standard relay rack for PC based control and automation of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and other industrial automation systems.
The SeaMAX software suite supports the SeaDAC Lite family and is designed to work with third party applications via the SeaMAX API. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Windows and Linux operating systems.
The 8126-KT is USB bus powered, so no external power supply is needed. A 2mm 4-pin Molex vertical header provides an internal USB connection to your host system. Standard operating temperature range is 0C to +70C and extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) is optional.
The intelligent Porthole design is perfect for expanding industrial computing platforms using only an internal USB connection. iPorthole modules include an intelligent USB I/O board with Sealevel’s innovative Porthole mounting plate for installation in a Relio or custom enclosure. Simply design the 3.2? x 3.1? Porthole mounting footprint into your enclosure to mix and match iPorthole USB I/O modules for maximum configurability. The Porthole footprint offers a standardized method for interfacing real-world I/O connections.
- 32 channels of buffered TTL I/O
- Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
- 10K pull-up resistors on each port bit
- Industry standard 50-pin solid-state relay rack connector
- +5VDC power and ground provided on 50-pin header connector
- Powered by internal USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 operating systems
- Includes Molex 4-pin vertical 2mm locking header for USB connection (Mating connector Molex# 35507-0400)