USB to 4 Optically Isolated Inputs/4 Form C Relay Outputs Digital Interface Adapter.
Control and monitor four optically isolated inputs and four Form C (SPDT) relay outputs via an internal USB connection with the 8112-KT. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC and provide 3500VDC (2500VAC RMS) isolation to ground, while the high-current Form C relays can switch up to 6A loads at 250VAC and up to 5A at 60VDC. The Form C relays can be wired for either normally open or normally closed operation. Each Form C relay has a discrete common and each pair of inputs share a common. Status LEDs display I/O activity and field wiring is simplified via 3.5mm removable terminal blocks.
The SeaMAX software suite supports the SeaDAC Lite family and is designed to work with third party applications via the SeaMAX API. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Windows and Linux operating systems.
The 8112-KT is USB bus powered, so no external power supply is needed. A 2mm 4-pin Molex vertical header provides an internal USB connection to your host system. Standard operating temperature range of SeaDAC modules is 0C to +70C and extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) is optional.
The intelligent Porthole design is perfect for expanding industrial computing platforms using only an internal USB connection. iPorthole modules include an intelligent USB I/O board with Sealevel’s innovative Porthole mounting plate for installation in a Relio or custom enclosure. Simply design the 3.2? x 3.1? Porthole mounting footprint into your enclosure to mix and match iPorthole USB I/O modules for maximum configurability. The Porthole footprint offers a standardized method for interfacing real-world I/O connections.
- 4 optically isolated inputs
- Optical isolation provides protection against surges and ground loops
- 4 SPDT Form C relays
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available
- Status LEDs display I/O activity and USB connection
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 operating systems
- Includes Molex 4-pin vertical 2mm locking header for USB connection (Mating connector Molex# 35507-0400)