USB to 4 Optically Isolated Inputs / 4 Reed Relay Digital Interface Adapter.
Control and monitor four optically isolated inputs and four dry-contact Reed relay outputs via any USB connection with the 8111. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC and provide 3500VDC (2500VAC RMS) isolation to ground, while the Reed relays provide long-life switch closures well suited to low-current devices. Each Reed relay has a discrete common and each pair of inputs share a common. Status LEDS display I/O activity and field wiring is simplified via 3.5mm removable terminal blocks.
The SeaMAX software suite supports the SeaDAC Lite family and is designed to work with third party applications via the SeaMAX API. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Windows and Linux operating systems.
The 8111 integrates Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port, which is fully compatible with standard USB cables. When used with the included USB cable with a SeaLATCH USB type B connector, the metal thumbscrew provides a secure connection to the device and prevents accidental cable disconnection.
SeaDAC Lite modules are housed in a rugged, attractive plastic enclosure ideal for mounting on walls, under counters, or inside panels. The 8111 is USB bus powered, so no external power supply is needed. Standard operating temperature range of SeaDAC modules is 0C to +70C and extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) is optional.
- 4 optically isolated inputs
- Optical isolation provides protection against surges and ground loops
- 4 SPST Form A Reed relays
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available
- Status LEDs display I/O activity and USB connection
- Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port provides secure connection with SeaLATCH USB cables via metal thumbscrews
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 operating systems
- Housed in rugged, attractive plastic enclosure
- Includes 6' USB type A to SeaLATCH USB type B device cable (Item# CA356)