Low Profile PCI 24 Channel TTL Digital Interface
The 8018 Low Profile PCI digital I/O interface provides 24 channels of buffered drive digital I/O emulating 8255 mode zero. The board can be utilized for PC-based control and automation of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and other industrial automation systems. 10K pull-up resistors are included and optional values are available.
The 8018 contains three groups of eight-bit I/O ports. Each group is individually configurable as input or output to suit the automation task. The board is MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible and ships with a ribbon cable terminating in an industry-standard 50-pin IDC connector.
The 8018 is for use in Low Profile PCI slots only. If you have a standard size PCI slot, order the 8018S.
Sealevel’s SeaIO Classic software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- 24 channels of buffered TTL I/O
- Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
- 8255 mode 0 compatible
- 10K pull up resistors on each bit
- +5V power and ground provided on connector
- MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Includes a 40 inch ribbon cable with (2) 26-pin IDC connectors to an industry-standard 50-pin IDC connector (Item# CA315)
- SeaIO Classic software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Software support for Linux available