Low Profile PCI 8 Reed Relay Output, 8 Isolated Input Digital Interface (3-13V)
The 8012 Low Profile PCI digital interface provides eight Reed relay outputs (SPST) and eight optically isolated inputs. Reed relays are well suited for low current applications. The relays are normally open, and close when energized. The board is MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible.
The 8012 is for use in Low Profile PCI slots only. Order the 8012S if you have a standard size PCI slot. The inputs on the 8012 are rated for 3-13V. For 10-30V inputs, order the 8012H.
Sealevel’s SeaIO Classic software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Eight Reed relay outputs (SPST)
- Eight optically isolated inputs
- Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
- Socketed DIP resistor allows user configurable input range up to 24 VDC
- MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on connector
- SeaIO Classic software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Software support for Linux available