PCI 16 Reed Relay Output / 16 Isolated Input Digital Interface (3-13V).
The 8004 PCI digital I/O interface provides 16 optically isolated inputs and 16 Reed relay outputs. The inputs protect the PC and other sensitive equipment from spikes and ground loop current that can be generated in industrial environments, while the outputs provide high quality, long-life, low-current (10 Watt maximum), dry contact switch closures. Reed relays are well suited for low current applications. The relays are normally open, and close when energized.
The inputs on the 8004 are rated for 3-13V. For 10-30V inputs, order the 8004H.
SeaIO Classic software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Get a jumpstart on your digital I/O development with The Digital I/O Handbook that will provide helpful information that you will use again and again. Check out Chapter 1 for an overview of logic principles.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- 16 Reed relay outputs (SPST)
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
- Socketed dip resistor allows user configurable input range up to +24V
- Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on connector
- Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Includes 72? cable with DB78 Male connector to DB37 Male and DB37 Female connectors (Item #CA165)
- SeaIO Classic software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Software support for Linux available