PCI Express with 16 optically isolated inputs (3-13 Vdc) and 16 Reed relay outputs. Includes a 72 inch cable with DB78 Male to 1 DB37 Female connector (Inputs) and 1 DB37 Male connector (Outputs). Recommended to use 2 pieces of TB02-KT for Screw Terminals
The 8004e PCI Express digital I/O interface provides 16 optically isolated inputs and 16 Reed relay outputs. The isolated inputs protect the PC and other sensitive equipment from the voltage spikes and ground loop currents that are common to industrial environments. The outputs provide high quality, long-life, dry contact switch closures suitable for low-current applications. Reed relays are normally open and close when energized. The board is PCI Express X1 compliant and is compatible with any PCI Express slot.
The inputs on the 8004e are rated for 3-13V. For 10-30V inputs, order the 8004He.
SeaIO Classic software drivers and utilities make installation and operation of the 8004e easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Get a jumpstart on your digital I/O development with The Digital I/O Handbook that will provide helpful information that you will use again and again. Check out Chapter 1 for an overview of logic principles.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- 16 Reed relay outputs (SPST)
- 16 optically isolated inputs optimized for +24V
- Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
- Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on connector
- Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Includes 72 cable with DB78 Male connector to DB37 Male and DB37 Female connectors (Item# CA165)
- SeaIO Classic software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Software support for Linux available