Card 7803S-DB9 PCI provides 8 RS-232 ports with data speeds at 460.8K bps, Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V). Includes a 36-inch cable that ends in 8 DB9 connectors
The 7803S-DB9 PCI serial interface provides eight RS-232 serial ports capable of data rates to 460.8K bps. Each RS-232 port implements all modem control signals for maximum compatibility with a wide range of peripherals. The 7803S-DB9 is Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible. The board ships with a standard size PCI bracket to allow installation in a full size PCI slot and includes a 36" cable that terminates to eight DB9M connectors.
- 16C864 buffered UARTs with 128-byte FIFOs.
- Data rates to 460.8K bps.
- Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible.
- All modem control signals implemented.
- 36" cable terminates to eight DB9M connectors.