Standard PCI card with 4 RS-232/485 ports with RJ45 connectors/5 or 12 Vdc voltage on pin 5 of each connector.
The POS+4.PCI serial interface provides four selectable RS-232 or two-wire RS-485 serial ports for demanding Point of Sale applications. Connect all of your Point of Sale devices via the onboard RJ45 modular connectors to simplify cabling requirements.
The POS+4.PCI provides either fused +5V or +12V on pin 5 of the RJ45 connector suitable for powering a variety of POS peripherals including cash drawers and displays.
- Each port individually configurable for RS-232 or two-wire RS-485
- 16C864 buffered UART with 128-byte FIFOs
- Data rates to 921.6K bps
- Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- Four RJ45 connectors
- Power (+5V or +12V) provided on pin 5 of each connector
- Ideal for point of sale applications