Low Profile PCI card with two configurable serial ports for RS-232/RS-422/RS-485.
The 7205 PCI Low Profile serial interface provides two serial ports, each individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485. The board is capable of data rates to 921.6K bps and automatically handles RS-485 transmitter enable/disable. The 7205 utilizes 16C850 UARTs to provide 128-byte Tx/Rx FIFOs for maximum reliability in data intensive applications. The board ships with a 36 inch cable that terminates to two DB9M connectors.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives.
- Each port individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485.
- 16C850 buffered UARTs with 128-byte FIFOs.
- MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible.
- Included 36? cable terminates to two DB-9M connectors (Item# CA203).