PCI card with two configurable serial ports for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
The 7201 PCI serial interface provides two serial ports, each individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485. The board is capable of data rates to 460.8K bps and automatically handles RS-485 transmitter enable/disable. The 7201 utilizes 16C850 UARTs that provide 128-byte Tx/Rx FIFOs and is Universal Bus (3.3V or 5V) compatible. Ordering options allow the choice of UARTs with larger FIFOs and support for custom baud rates.
Sealevel’s SeaCOM software makes installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Each port individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- 16C850 buffered UARTs with 128-byte FIFOs
- Data rates to 460.8K bps
- Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- Two DB-9M connectors