Low profile PCI card with RS-232 Serial Interface, RS-422, RS-485. With insulation
The 7108 Low Profile PCI serial interface provides one optically isolated serial port configurable for RS232, RS-422, or RS-485. The board is capable of data rates to 921.6K bps and automatically handles RS-485 transmitter enable/disable.
The 7108 utilizes a 16C850 UART to provide 128-byte Tx/Rx FIFOs for maximum reliability in data intensive applications. The board is MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible and ordering options allow the choice of UARTs for custom baud rates and 9-bit protocols.
The Sealevel SeaCOM software driver and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
The 7108 is compatible with any low profile PCI slot. If you have a standard size PCI slot, be sure to select the standard profile bracket.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- Optical isolation provides protection against transients and ground loops
- 16C850 buffered UART with 128-byte FIFOs
- Data rates to 921.6K bps
- MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- DB-25M connector