Low Profile PCI 1-Port RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530 Serial Interface
The 7106 Low Profile PCI serial interface provides one serial port configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, or RS-530. The board is capable of data rates to 921.6K bps and automatically handles RS-485 transmitter enable/disable. The 7106 utilizes a 16C850 UART to provide 128-byte Tx/Rx FIFOs for maximum reliability in data intensive applications. The board is MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible.
The SeaCOM software driver and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
The 7106 is compatible with any low profile PCI slot. If you have a standard size PCI slot, be sure to select the standard profile bracket
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, or RS-530
- 16C850 buffered UART with 128-byte FIFOs
- Data rates to 921.6K bps
- MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- DB-25M connector