16-Bit/ 1 MS/s Multifunction Device with 16 SE/8 DIFF Analog Inputs/ Any analog input can measure voltage or thermocouples/ 2 timer outputs/ Synchronous I/O/ where all analog inputs/ digital I/O and counter/timer I/O
The USB-1616HS is a multifunction measurement and control device designed for the USB bus. It is supported under popular Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. Features
The USB-1616HS provides either eight differential or 16 single-ended analog inputs with 16-bit resolution. It offers seven software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V, ±0.5 V, ±0.2 V, and ±0.1V. You can configure up to eight of the analog inputs as differential thermocouple (TC) inputs.
The device has 24 high-speed lines of digital I/O, two timer outputs, and four 32-bit counters. It provides up to 4 MHz scanning on all digital input lines.
Six banks of removable screw-terminal blocks provide connectivity to the analog input channels, digital I/O lines, and counter/timer channels.
You can operate all analog input, digital I/O, and counter/timer I/O synchronously.
- Any analog input can measure voltage or thermocouples—any TC type on any channel
- Over-sampling mode, including line-cycle rejection for ultra stable TC and low-level voltage measurements, even in the presence of AC power line noise
- 2 timer outputs
- Synchronous I/O, where all analog inputs, digital I/O and counter/timer I/O can occur synchronously, resulting in precise time correlation between all I/O
- Low latency control outputs capable of responding to inputs in as fast as 2 µs
- 1 MS/s, 16-bit A/D converter
- 16 SE/8 DIFF analog inputs
- 24 digital I/O
- 4 counter inputs capable of measuring frequency, period, pulse width, or quadrature encoders up to 20 MHz
- Requires TR-2U external power supply (included)