Module Wi-Fi 802.11b/g (Modbus TCP) with 32 open collector outputs. Power supply9 ~ 30 Vdc, DIN rail or board mounting, Compatible with Windows and Linux. Expandable I / O up to 246, Encryption standards: WEP, WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES
Control 32 open-collector outputs via a wireless network with the SeaI/O-540W. The open-collector outputs provide high current sinking over a large operating voltage. Each open-collector output circuit includes a flyback diode for protection when interfacing highly inductive loads, such as DC motors. Outputs are grouped in eight-bit ports which share high and low voltage contacts via 3.5mm terminal blocks.
The SeaI/O-540W is powered from your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Communicate with the SeaI/O-540W over Wi-Fi (802.11b and 802.11g) networks using industry standard Modbus TCP protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Security features include WEP and the latest WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES encryption standards.
The Sealevel Modbus Connect app for iOS allows you to access the registers, coils and discrete I/O of your Sealevel Modbus devices and is available on the App Store. Use the app to remotely access I/O in the field or for testing and troubleshooting during application development.
Expand your I/O network with SeaI/O N-series products. SeaI/O modules are available with Reed and Form C relays, optically isolated inputs, TTL interfaces, A/D and D/A functionality. Up to 246 additional expansion modules can be added using convenient pass-through connectors.
- Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) networking standards
- Wireless security supports WEP, WPA-TKIP, and WPA2-AES encryption standards
- 32 open collector outputs
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- Optional DIN rail or table mount
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems