Expansion module with 32 Open-Collector Output (60 Vdc). DIN rail or board mounting, power supply 9-30 Vdc quick connection to SeaI/O devices via RJ45 connector or removable screw terminals, includes Kit KT122.
The SeaI/O-540N adds 32 open-collector outputs to your SeaI/O network. Compatible with all SeaI/O base units (Ethernet, USB, RS-485, RS-232), the SeaI/O-540N connects easily using an RS-485 input. Cabling is accomplished via the units RJ45 connector or removable screw terminals. RS-485 line conditioning allows easy installation of termination and pull-up/pull-down resistors.
All SeaI/O N-series expansion modules ship with an expansion and strap kit that includes four metal straps, four #4-40 screws, and a 5? RJ45 RS-485 interconnect cable. The metal straps allow you to connect multiple SeaI/O modules together in a stack. The interconnect cable can be used to connect SeaI/O modules together via the RJ45 pass-through connectors, providing an easy method to cascade RS-485 signals and power from one module to the next. Alternatively, use inexpensive CAT5 cabling to pass data signals between SeaI/O modules to create a distributed network.
- Quick connection to SeaI/O devices using RJ45 connector or removable screw terminals
- 32 open collector outputs
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- Optional DIN rail or table mount
- Includes expansion and strap kit (item# KT122)