Expansion module with 8 isolated inputs (5-30 Vdc) and 8 relay outputs Form C high current. DIN rail or plate mounting, 9-30 VDC power supply, quick connection to SeaI/O devices through the RJ45 connector or removable screw terminals, includes kit KT122
The SeaI/O-520N adds 8 optically isolated inputs and 8 high-current Form C relay outputs to its SeaI/O network. Compatible with all SeaI/O base units (Ethernet, USB, RS-485, RS-232) , the SeaI/O-520N is easily connected through an RS-485 input. The wiring is done through the RJ45 connector units or removable screw terminals. The RS-485 line conditioning allows easy installation of termination and pull-up/pull-down resistors.
All expansion modules of the SeaI/O N series are shipped with an expansion kit and strap that includes four metal straps, four # 4-40 screws and a 5 "RJ45 RS-485 interconnect cable. Metal straps allow you to connect several SeaI/O modules together in a stack. The interconnect cable can be used to connect the SeaI/O modules through the RJ45 pitch connectors, which provides an easy method to cascade the RS-485 signals and feed one module to another. Alternatively, use low cost CAT5 cabling to pass data signals between the SeaI/O modules to create a distributed network.
- Quick connection to SeaI/O devices via RJ45 connector or removable screw terminals
- 8 optically isolated inputs
- 8 SPDT C-shape high-current relays
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Input power through terminal block or modular connector
- Mounting on DIN rail or table
- Includes expansion kit and strap.