Module RS-485 (Modbus RTU) with 96 TTL I/O. Four 50-pin industry standard solid-state relay rack connector, 12 8-bit ports, individually configurable as input or output. Power supply: 9-30Vdc, Compatible with Windows and Linux. Expandable I / O
The SeaI/O-463M is an RS-485 Modbus RTU interface module providing 96 channels of buffered drive digital I/O. The interface module addresses the 96 channels of I/O as 12 eight-bit ports, each programmable as input or output. Using standard 50-pin IDC ribbon cables, connect up to four industry standard relay racks for PC based control and automation of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and other industrial automation systems. A metal strain relief bracket is included to secure the cables after installation. The SeaI/O-463M is powered from your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Communicate with the SeaI/O-463M using industry standard Modbus RTU protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
Expand your I/O network with SeaI/O N-series products. SeaI/O modules are available with Reed and Form C relays, optically isolated inputs, TTL interfaces, A/D and D/A functionality. Up to 246 additional expansion modules can be added using convenient pass-through connectors.
- RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- 96 channels of buffered TTL I/O
- Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
- Four 50-pin industry standard solid-state relay rack connectors
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- DIN rail or table mount
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems