Module Wi-Fi 802.11b/g (Modbus TCP) with 96 TTL channels through 2 DB78 female connectors, CA237 cable connection (optional), Power supply: 9-30Vdc, Compatible with Windows and Linux, Expandable I/O, Encryption standards: WEP, WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES
The SeaI/O-463W wireless to digital I/O interface module provides 96 channels of buffered drive digital I/O. The interface module adThe SeaI/O-462W wireless to digital I/O interface module provides 96 channels of buffered drive digital I/O. The interface module addresses the 96 channels of I/O as 12 eight-bit ports, each programmable as input or output. Connect up to four industry standard relay racks for PC based control and automation of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and other industrial automation systems.
The SeaI/O-462W makes the I/O available via dual DB-78 female connectors. For easy connection to relay racks, Sealevel offers a six-foot cable (Item# CA237) that terminates each DB-78 connector to two industry standard 50-pin IDC connectors. The SeaI/O-462W is powered from your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Communicate with the SeaI/O-462W over Wi-Fi (802.11b and 802.11g) networks using industry standard Modbus TCP protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Security features include WEP and the latest WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES encryption standards.
The Sealevel Modbus Connect app for iOS allows you to access the registers, coils and discrete I/O of your Sealevel Modbus devices and is available on the App Store. Use the app to remotely access I/O in the field or for testing and troubleshooting during application development.
Expand your I/O network with SeaI/O N-series products. SeaI/O modules are available with Reed and Form C relays, optically isolated inputs, TTL interfaces, A/D and D/A functionality. Up to 246 additional expansion modules can be added using convenient pass-through connectors.
- Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) networking standards
- Wireless security supports WEP, WPA-TKIP, and WPA2-AES encryption standards
- 96 channels of buffered TTL I/O via two DB-78 female connectors
- Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
- Easily connects to industry standard solid-state relay racks with 50-pin connectors, using optional CA237 cables
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- DIN rail or table mount
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems