USB Module (Modbus RTU) with 96 TTL channels through 2 DB78 female connectors, CA237 cable connection (optional), Power supply: 9-30Vdc, Compatible with Windows and Linux, Expandable I/O up to 246, Includes a 6 ´USB cable type A to USB type B (CA356)
Control and monitor up to 96 channels of buffered drive digital I/O via any USB connection with the SeaI/O-462U. The interface module addresses the 96 channels of I/O as 12 eight-bit ports, each programmable as input or output. Connect up to four industry standard relay racks for PC based control and automation of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and other industrial automation systems.
The SeaI/O-462U makes the I/O available via dual DB-78 female connectors. For easy connection to relay racks, Sealevel offers a six-foot cable (Item# CA237) that terminates each DB-78 to two industry standard 50-pin IDC connectors. The SeaI/O-462U is powered from your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Communicate with the SeaI/O-462U using industry standard Modbus RTU protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
Expand your I/O network with SeaI/O N-series products. SeaI/O modules are available with Reed and Form C relays, optically isolated inputs, TTL interfaces, A/D and D/A functionality. Up to 246 additional expansion modules can be added using convenient pass-through connectors.
The SeaI/O-462U integrates Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port, which is fully compatible with standard USB cables. When used with the included USB cable with a SeaLATCH USB type B connector, the metal thumbscrew provides a secure connection to the device and prevents accidental cable disconnection.
Get a jumpstart on your digital I/O development with The Digital I/O Handbook that will provide helpful information that you will use again and again. Check out Chapter 1 for an overview of logic principles.
- 96 channels of buffered TTL I/O via two DB-78 female connectors
- Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
- Easily connects to industry standard solid-state relay racks with 50-pin connectors, using optional CA237 cables
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port provides secure connection with SeaLATCH USB cables via metal thumbscrews
- DIN rail or table mount
- Includes 6' USB type A to SeaLATCH USB type B device cable (Item# CA356)
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems