Module RS-485 (Modbus RTU) with 96 TTL channels through 2 DB78 female connectors, CA237 cable connection (optional), 12 8-bit ports, individual configuration as input or output. Power supply: 9-30Vdc, Compatible with Windows and Linux, Expandable I/O
The SeaI/O-462M is an RS-485 Modbus RTU interface module providing 96 channels of buffered drive digital I/O. The interface module addresses the 96 channels of I/O as 12 eight-bit ports, each programmable as input or output. Connect up to four industry standard relay racks for PC based control and automation of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and other industrial automation systems.
The SeaI/O-462M makes the I/O available via dual DB-78 female connectors. For easy connection to relay racks, Sealevel offers a six-foot cable (Item# CA237) that terminates each DB-78 to two industry standard 50-pin IDC connectors. The SeaI/O-462M is powered from your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Communicate with the SeaI/O-462M using industry standard Modbus RTU protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
Expand your I/O network with SeaI/O N-series products. SeaI/O modules are available with Reed and Form C
Form C: Form-C Relay - A relay that supplies normally-open and normally-closed SPDT contacts.
relays, optically isolated inputs, TTL interfaces, A/D and D/A functionality. Up to 246 additional expansion modules can be added using convenient pass-through connectors.
- RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- 96 channels of buffered TTL I/O via two DB-78 female connectors
- Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
- Easily connects to industry standard solid-state relay racks with 50-pin connectors, using optional CA237 cables
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- DIN rail or table mount
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems