Control and monitor 16 optically isolated inputs and 8 Form C (SPDT) relay outputs via any USB connection with the SeaI/O-420U. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC, while the Form C relays switch up to 60VDC @ 2A. Inputs and outputs are grouped in four-bit segments that each share a common for easy wiring via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks. The SeaI/O-420U is powered from your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Communicate with the SeaI/O-420U using industry standard Modbus RTU protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel's SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- 8 SPDT Form C relays
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- Sealevel's SeaLATCH locking USB port provides secure connection with SeaLATCH USB cables via metal thumbscrews
- DIN rail or table mount
- Includes 6' USB type A to SeaLATCH USB type B device cable (Item# CA356)
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems