Module Wi-Fi 802.11b/g (Modbus TCP) with 16 Optically Isolated Input (5-30Vdc) and 16 Reed Relay Output (60Vdc), power supply 9-30 Vdc, Compatible with Windows and Linux, Expandable I/O, Encryption standards: WEP, WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES
The SeaI/O-410W is a wireless interface to 16 optically isolated inputs and 16 Reed relay outputs. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC, while the Reed relays provide long-life switch closures well suited to low current devices. Inputs and outputs are grouped into four-bit segments that each share a common for easy wiring via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks. The SeaI/O-410W is powered from your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Communicate with the SeaI/O-410W over Wi-Fi (802.11b and 802.11g) networks using the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries or use any Modbus TCP compliant device. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Security features include WEP and the latest WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES encryption standards.
The Sealevel Modbus Connect app for iOS allows you to access the registers, coils and discrete I/O of your Sealevel Modbus devices and is available on the App Store. Use the app to remotely access I/O in the field or for testing and troubleshooting during application development.
Expand your I/O
I/O: Input/output, as in I/O port. See: Port.
network with SeaI/O N-series products. SeaI/O modules are available with Reed and Form C relays, optically isolated inputs, TTL interfaces, A/D and D/A functionality. Up to 246 additional expansion modules can be added using convenient pass-through connectors.
- Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) networking standards
- Wireless security supports WEP, WPA-TKIP, and WPA2-AES encryption standards
- 16 SPST Form A Reed relays
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- DIN rail or table mount
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems