USB to 4-Port RS-422, RS-485 DB9 Serial Interface Adapter
The 2402 USB serial I/O adapter provides four RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports for USB connectivity to legacy or non-USB compliant devices.
SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the 2402 serial interface adapter to your USB port. The device is immediately recognized by the system. Now your non-USB peripherals can have the same connection simplicity and ease of use as USB aware peripherals.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Each port individually software configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Supports data rates to 921.6K bps
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- Powered by USB connection
- Two DB9M connectors with full modem control signals implemented in RS-232 mode
- Sealevel SeaCOM software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP and Vista operating systems
- Includes 14 internal USB header cable (Item# CA260)