USB to 2-Port RS-422, RS-485 DB9 Serial Interface Adapter
The 2202 USB serial I/O adapter provides two RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports for USB connectivity to legacy or non-USB compliant devices. The 2202 supports standard PC data rates up to 921K bps.
SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the 2202 serial interface adapter to your USB port. The device is immediately recognized by the system. Now your non-USB peripherals can have the same connection simplicity and ease of use as USB aware peripherals.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Each port individually configurable for RS-422 or RS-485
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Data rates to 921.6K bps
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- Serial and USB activity LEDs
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux operating systems
- DB-9M connectors
- Includes 6' USB device cable (Item #CA179)