USB to 2-Port RS-232 DB9 Serial Interface Adapter
The 2201 USB serial I/O adapter provides two RS-232 serial ports for USB connectivity to legacy or non-USB compliant devices. The 2201 supports standard PC data rates up to 460.8K bps.
SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the 2201 serial interface adapter to your USB port. The device is immediately recognized by the system. Now your non-USB peripherals can have the same connection simplicity and ease of use as USB aware peripherals.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Data rates to 460.8K bps
- All modem control signals implemented
- Serial and USB activity LEDs
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux operating systems
- DB-9M connectors
- Includes 6' USB device cable (Item #CA179)