USB to Serial RS232/485/422 converter (Full and Half duplex) with Optical isolation and DB9 connector/supports Operating System 98SE/ME/2000/XP/VISTA and Linux. Includes 6 foot USB cable and accessory for DIN rail mounting.
The 2113 USB to isolated serial interface adapter offers an easy way to connect a serial device to a USB port. The DB9M serial port is configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 via dip switches accessible through the case. There is never a need to open the enclosure, simplifying field installation and service. Optical isolation helps prevent damage caused by surges and ground loops commonly found in industrial environments. Status LEDs display transmit and receive activity, and data rates to 921.6K bps are supported.
SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the 2113 serial adapter to your USB port. The device is immediately recognized by the host system with the serial port appearing as a standard COM port, enabling compatibility with legacy software. The 2113 is USB bus powered, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
The 2113 integrates Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port, which is fully compatible with standard USB cables. When used with the included USB cable with a SeaLATCH USB type B connector, the metal thumbscrew provides a secure connection to the device and prevents accidental cable disconnection.
Ready for DIN rail mounting, the 2113 includes a removable plastic clip that snaps onto 35mm DIN rail. The clip can also be attached to a wall, under a counter, or inside a panel with optional screws.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Optical isolation provides up to 2,000V AC protection against surges and ground loops
- Supports data rates to 921.6K bps
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port provides secure connection with SeaLATCH USB cables via metal thumbscrews
- Status LEDs display serial transmit and receive activity
- Powered by USB connection
- DB9M connector
- Sealevel software supports Windows and Linux operating systems
- Includes 6’ USB type A to SeaLATCH USB type B device cable (Item# CA356)