USB to 1-Port Isolated RS-422, RS-485, RS-530 DB25 Serial Interface Adapter.
The 2104 USB serial interface adapter provides one isolated RS-422 or RS-485 serial port for control and automation applications. Isolation helps to prevent damage caused by ground loops and surges. Power for the SeaLINK+485I is obtained directly from the USB cable, eliminating the need for wall power.
SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the SeaLINK® serial interface adapter to your USB port and the device is immediately recognized by the system as a standard serial port.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Configurable for RS-422, RS-485, or RS-530
- Optical isolation provides protection against transients and group loops
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Data rates to 921.6K bps
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux operating systems
- DB-25M connector
- Includes 6' USB device cable (Item# CA179)