USB to 1-Port Isolated RS-232 DB25 Serial Interface Adapter.
The 2103 USB isolated serial I/O adapter provides a single USB to RS-232 serial port allowing USB connectivity to legacy and non-USB compliant devices. Now your non-USB peripherals can have the same connection simplicity and ease of use as USB peripherals. The serial interface adapter provides isolation to help prevent damage caused by ground loops and surges. Power for the SeaLINK+232I serial interface adapter is obtained directly from the USB cable, eliminating the need for external power supplies.
Sealevel’s SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the SeaLINK® serial interface adapter to your USB port and the device is immediately recognized by the system as a standard serial port.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Optical isolation provides protection against transients and ground loops
- Data rates to 460.8K bps
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux operating systems
- DB-25M connector
- Includes 6' USB device cable (Item# CA179)