USB to 1-Port RS-422, RS-485, RS-530 DB25 Serial Interface Adapter
The 2102 USB serial interface adapter provides a single USB to RS-422, RS-485, or RS-530 serial port for providing USB connectivity to legacy or non-USB compliant devices. SeaLINK® serial interface adapters support standard PC data rates up to 921.6K bps to provide you with the horsepower your serial I/O applications require.
SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the SeaLINK serial interface adapter to your USB port and the device is immediately recognized by the system as a standard serial port.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Configurable for RS-422, RS-485, or RS-530
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Data rates to 921.6K bps
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- All modem control signals implemented
- Powered by USB connection
- DB-25M connector
- Sealevel software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux operating systems
- Includes 6' USB device cable (Item# CA179)