USB to 1-Port RS-232 DB25 Serial Interface Adapter
The 2101 USB serial I/O product provides a single USB to RS-232 serial port for providing USB connectivity to legacy or non-USB compliant devices via a DB-25 connector. SeaLINK® serial interface adapters support standard PC data rates up to 460K bps to provide you with the horsepower your serial I/O applications require.
Sealevel’s SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. After installing the software, simply connect the SeaLINK serial interface adapter to your USB port and the device is immediately recognized by the system as a standard serial port.
The 2101 has a DB-25M connector. If you need a DB-9M connector, order the 2105R.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Data rates to 460.8K bps
- All modem control signals implemented
- Powered by USB connection
- Sealevel software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux operating systems
- DB-25M connector
- Includes 6' USB device cable (Item# CA179)