RG2 Dual Gripper for University. Payload: 2Kg. Gripping Force (1N resolution): 3~40N. Total Stroke (1mm resolution): 110mm. Stroke Time (0~110/40~20): 950ms/200ms. Feedback Force (3~40 N) and width (0~110 mm) detection
Both the RG2 and the RG6 are available in a Dual Gripper configuration. This allows two grippers to be installed on the same robot arm, still without any additional cables. The two grippers work as independent grippers.
The dual configuration allows the robot arm to perform more complex tasks while notably increasing productivity, simply by being able to handle more objects at a time. It also enables the user to adapt configuration to the application, rather than requiring changes to application to accommodate automation.
- Free movement and allows full integration with UR3 infinite loop. No application time needed for cable dressing & handling.
- Gripping force from 3N to 40N for RG2 Dual Gripper, and 25N to 120N for the RG6 Dual gripper.
Gripping stroke from 0mm to 110mm for the RG2 Dual Gripper, and 0mm to 160mm for the RG6 Dual gripper.
- The gripper automatically detects the width at the start of the program, without initialization.
- Automatic ‘Lost grip detection’, ‘grip detected’, ‘continuous grip’ and ‘measure_width’ detections eliminate the need to manually program these features.
- Gripper integrated with arm motion to assure gripper fingers sweep in parallel across work surface. Dramatically simplifies programming and avoids time extensive workarounds.
- Simplifies programming and complies with standards.
- Simplifies programming and avoids time extensive workarounds. Robot arm movements are more accurate.
- Mount gripper in arbitrary orientation. Enables user to adapt configuration to application, rather than requiring changes to applications.
- Quick finger change. Better grip and higher payload.