Ethernet interface to 4 isolated digital inputs, with PoE. Includes Ethernet cable and accessory for DIN rail mounting. 9-30 VDC @ 1.5W power.
Control and monitor four optically isolated inputs via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection with the eI/O-130PoE digital I/O module. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC and provide 3500VDC (2500VAC RMS) isolation to ground. Each pair of inputs share a common for easy field wiring via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks.
The eI/O-130PoE is a Class 0 (IEEE 802.3af-2003) Power over Ethernet device. This allows power and data to be transferred over a single CAT5 cable and eliminates the need for an external power supply. With PoE, power can be supplied by power sourcing equipment including PoE injectors (midspans) and switches (endspans).
Ready for DIN rail mounting, the eI/O-130PoE includes a removable plastic clip that snaps onto 35mm DIN rail. The clip can also be attached to any flat surface such as a wall or under a counter. Standard operating temperature range of eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules is 0C to +70C. Status LEDS on the front show power and I/O activity. Additionally, LEDs on the RJ45 connector display Ethernet link and communication activity.
Communicate with eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules using industry standard Modbus TCP protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- 4 optically isolated inputs provide protection against surges and ground loops
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Ready for DIN rail mounting, removable plastic clip snaps onto 35mm DIN rail or can be attached to walls and other surfaces with optional screws
- Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available for I/O connections
- PoE version allows power and data over a single CAT5 cable, eliminating the need for an external power supply
- Status LEDs display power, Ethernet link and I/O activity
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Housed in rugged, attractive plastic enclosure
- Includes 7' CAT5 Ethernet cable (Item# CA246)