OMD-20-SE-40N force sensor. Multi axis force measurement: XYZ. Dust and water proof (IP65). Nominal capacity: 40N Fz Compression; 10N Fxy. Dimensions (HxWxL) 17x25x25mm. Weight with 1m cable 23g; without: 11g. Interfaces: USB, CAN, UART
OnRobot OMD sensors measure the magnitude and the direction of Fx, Fy and Fz forces based purely on optical principles. We advise these sensors for low budget research programs and for measurements where torque sensing is unnecessary. Semi-spherical sensors are ideal as sensitive fingertips for humanoid robot hands, industrial grippers, harvesting robots, and due to its high durability there are various applications in the field of medical robotics (rehabilitation) and advanced robotics (e.g. exoskeletons) as well.
- High resolution.
- Some of the smallest sensors in the world.
- Robust and durable build.
- Dust- and waterproof (ip 65).
- Quick and easy to install.
- Daq(data acquisition) unit included.
- Informative data visualization via miniusb.
- High speed - up to 1khz.
- Cost efficient solution.