HEX-E Force/Torque sensor (Demo). High Precision. Size Ø70x37.5mm. Rated Fx, y, z (all directions) 200N. Rated Torque Tz: 6.5Nm Txy: 10Nm. Resolution (Noisefree) Fxy:0.2N Fz:0.8N. Rated Deformation Fxy: ±1.7mm Fz:±0.3mm
OnRobot 6-axis force torque sensors provide 6 degrees of freedom force and torque measurement. Our sensors are designed to fit most of the currently used industrial robot arms. Integration with various available interfaces is simple. Common applications are force control devices, teach-in activities and crash detection, but the sensors can be used next to end-effectors in case of grinding, polishing or deburring tools.
- 20% shorter integration time.
- It takes only 15 minutes to automate complex precision tasks.
- No programming skill is needed.
- Applications: enter pointing, insertion, hand guiding, path recording..
- Automate tasks that would otherwise require the dexterity of the human hand.
- Automate precise tasks and set new quality standards in your production.