Ethernet interface with 4 opto-isolator inputs and 4 relay outputs of form C. Includes Ethernet cable and DIN rail mounting accessory. 9-30 VDC @ 1.5W power.
Control and monitor four optically isolated inputs and four high-current Form C relay outputs via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection with the eI/O-120E digital I/O module. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC and provide 3500VDC (2500VAC RMS) isolation to ground, while the high-current Form C relays can switch up to 6A loads at 200VAC and up to 5A at 60VDC. Each Form C relay has a discrete common and includes normally-open and normally-closed contact connections. Each pair of inputs shares a common and field wiring is simplified via 3.5mm field removable terminal blocks.
The eI/O-120E receives power via a removable spring-clamp terminal block. The lever-style clamping mechanism requires no tools, which simplifies field installation. The module is powered by your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Ready for DIN rail mounting, the eI/O-120E includes a removable plastic clip that snaps onto 35mm DIN rail. The clip can also be attached to any flat surface such as a wall or under a counter. Standard operating temperature range of eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules is 0C to +70C. Status LEDS on the front show power and I/O activity. Additionally, LEDs on the RJ45 connector display Ethernet link and communication activity.
Communicate with eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules using industry standard Modbus TCP protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- 4 optically isolated inputs provide protection against surges and ground loops
- 4 high-current SPDT Form C relays can switch up to 5A at 60VDC
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Ready for DIN rail mounting, removable plastic clip snaps onto 35mm DIN rail or can be attached to walls and other surfaces with optional screws
- Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available for I/O connections
- Input power via removable spring-clamp terminal block
- Status LEDs display power, Ethernet link and I/O activity
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Housed in rugged, attractive plastic enclosure
- Includes 7' CAT5 Ethernet cable (Item# CA246)