Ethernet to 4 Optically Isolated Inputs / 4 Reed Relay Digital Interface Adapter
Control and monitor four optically isolated inputs and four Reed relay outputs via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection with the eI/O-110E digital I/O module. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC and provide 3500VDC (2500VAC RMS) isolation to ground, while the Reed relays provide long-life switch closures well suited to low-current devices. Each Reed relay has a discrete common and each pair of inputs share a common for easy field wiring via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks.
The eI/O-110E receives power via a removable spring-clamp terminal block. The lever-style clamping mechanism requires no tools, which simplifies field installation. The module is powered by your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of power supply options.
Ready for DIN rail mounting, the eI/O-110E includes a removable plastic clip that snaps onto 35mm DIN rail. The clip can also be attached to any flat surface such as a wall or under a counter. Standard operating temperature range of eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules is 0C to +70C. Status LEDS on the front show power and I/O activity. Additionally, LEDs on the RJ45 connector display Ethernet link and communication activity.
Communicate with eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules using industry standard Modbus TCP protocol or use the SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program.SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- 4 optically isolated inputs provide protection against surges and ground loops
- 4 SPST Form A Reed relays are well suited to low current devices
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Ready for DIN rail mounting, removable plastic clip snaps onto 35mm DIN rail or can be attached to walls and other
- surfaces with optional screws
- Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available for I/O connections
- Input power via removable spring-clamp terminal block
- Status LEDs display power, Ethernet link and I/O activity
- SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Housed in rugged, attractive plastic enclosure
- Includes 7' CAT5 Ethernet cable (Item# CA246)