Industrial switch 8 non-manageable PoE Ethernet ports, provides 15.4W per port. DIN rail mounting. Plastic housing (UL 94V-0 standard). Temperature. in operation -40°C ~ 75°C. Power supply 46~55 Vdc
The NS-208PSE is an 8-port unmanaged PoE (Power over Ethernet) Industrial Ethernet switch. It supports 8 PoE ports which are classified as power source equipments (PSE). The NS- 208PSE makes centralized power supply come true and provides up to 15.4 watts of power per port. The NS-208PSE can be used to power IEEE802.3af compliant powered devices (PD) by Ethernet cable and eliminates the need for additional power wiring.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play.
- Each port supports both 10/100Mbps speed auto negotiation.
- Store-and-forward architecture.
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control.
- 8 PoE ports with Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) operation.
- Auto-detection of PD (powered devices) and automatic power management.
- Over-temperature, over-current and over/under-voltage detection.
- Supports operating temperatures from -40°C ~ +75°C.
- DIN-Rail mount.
- NSM-208PSE-R meets railway standards. "-R" stands for products with MIL SPEC conformal coating protection.