Industrial Ethernet to WiFi bridge, compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards, supports Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc mode, WEP, WPA and WPA2 security, integrated watchdog, includes 5 dBi antenna (omnidirectional). Power supply of 10 ~ 30 Vdc
The WF-2571 is an Industrial Ethernet to Wi-Fi Bridge that creates a connection between an 802.11b/g wireless LAN and a device with a standard Ethernet port. The Bridge transparently conveys data between devices with a 100Base-TX Ethernet interface and a wireless LAN without drivers or complicated addressing schemes. This significantly reduces the complexity of network connectivity and wireless system deployment and also provides wireless LAN and Internet connectivity to industrial, scientific and automotive applications.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards.
- Supports both Infrastructure and Ad-hoc mode.
- Enterprise Class wireless security (WEP, WPA and WPA2).
- Plug-and-Play Ethernet to Wi-Fi connectivity.
- USB-based configuration.
- No driver installation required.
- Built-in Watchdog.
- Extended operating temperature range (-25°C ~ +75°C).